Sunday, January 20, 2008

Background.

So, if I am to keep track of what is going on around me, I better start writing it down.

Life has been a bit crazy for me after I left the Vilon Reach. I worked as a caravan guard for a while, traveling all over. That ended when my latest Job was ambushed by a group of wild Undead, on our way to Thay. We ended up being saved by an apprentice wizard, and his allies, who were attempting t0 save some other travelers. After recovering the wounded and the dead, we all ended up being returned to Thay, where we were put into quarantine. For good reason, mind you, as we were infected by cerebral parasites. Nasty little buggers. After having to travel all the way to the great rift to find a cure, with all sorts of misadventures along the way. After returing with the Cure, I staied on with the group, as I owe some of them my life. After some downtime, we were sent into the Underdark to recover some creatures called Stone Flyers. We were sucessful, but now the need to be trained, which brings us to our current situation.

No comments: